Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Anbar sheikhs demand measures to prevent Saudi abuses against Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Anbar sheikhs demand measures to prevent Saudi abuses against Iraq Empty Anbar sheikhs demand measures to prevent Saudi abuses against Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Jun 2024, 5:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Anbar sheikhs demand measures to prevent Saudi abuses against Iraq[/size]
    • Today 11:08

• 1 Shares

Information / Anbar.. 
    Today, Monday, the sheikhs and notables of Anbar Governorate denounced the Saudi authorities’ arrest of Iraqi pilgrims, calling on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to take a strict stance to stop Saudi abuses against Iraqis.
    Sheikh Ahmed Abdel Hamid Al-Dulaimi, one of the sheikhs and notables of the governorate, told Al-Maalouma Agency, “The Saudi security forces’ arrest of Iraqi pilgrims during Hajj rituals is a blatant violation of freedom of opinion and gagging of mouths.”
    He added, "Insulting Iraqi pilgrims is something that should not go unnoticed, calling on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to summon the Saudi ambassador in Baghdad and hand over a memorandum that needs a response to the arrest of Iraqi pilgrims."
    He promised, "This measure prevents the recurrence of these Saudi abuses of Iraqis," noting that "insulting any Iraqi pilgrim is an insult to all Iraqis."
    The Saudi authorities arrested two Iraqi pilgrims, one of whom was the political analyst Imad Al-Musafir, which sparked a state of anger among the Iraqis against these arbitrary Saudi measures. Ended / 12A

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:08 pm