Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Halbousi is heading towards the framework and the Sunnis are clinging to Al-Issawi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Halbousi is heading towards the framework and the Sunnis are clinging to Al-Issawi Empty Al-Halbousi is heading towards the framework and the Sunnis are clinging to Al-Issawi

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Jul 2024, 5:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Halbousi is heading towards the framework and the Sunnis are clinging to Al-Issawi[/size]
    • Today 10:18

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad
    Anbar Alliance member Ahmed Al-Fawaz Al-Dulaimi announced today, Wednesday, an upcoming meeting between the dismissed Speaker of Parliament, Mohammed Al-Halbousi, and the forces of the Coordination Framework at the home of the leader of the State of Law Coalition, Nouri Al-Maliki, to convince the framework to vote for Al-Halbousi’s candidate, Mahmoud Al-Mashhadani.
    Al-Dulaimi told Al-Maalouma Agency that "the Coordination Framework will ask Al-Halbousi to reach an understanding with the Sunni forces to present a figure that everyone agrees on for the presidency of the House of Representatives, pointing out the insistence of the Sunni forces on nominating Representative Salem Matar Al-Issawi for this position."
    He added, "Leaked information from the political forces' agreements indicates that the date of the session to elect the Speaker of the House of Representatives will most likely be on the 8th or 10th of this month, amid information indicating that Halbousi and the Coordination Framework agreed to pass Mahmoud Al-Mashhadani to fill the position."
    He continued, "The Sunni forces opposing Halbousi made contacts with the framework forces and informed them of Al-Issawi's nomination for the position." End / 12A

Current date/time is Fri 05 Jul 2024, 3:33 pm