Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In Iraq.. Statistics on cases of blackmail and domestic violence

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In Iraq.. Statistics on cases of blackmail and domestic violence Empty In Iraq.. Statistics on cases of blackmail and domestic violence

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Jul 2024, 3:57 am

[size=35][size=35]In Iraq.. Statistics on cases of blackmail and domestic violence[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Local

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-07-11 | 13:44
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Source:

Community Police revealed, on Thursday, new statistics regarding cases of blackmail and domestic violence over the past two months.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

The police said in a statement, "The community police squads of the Public Relations and Media Department of the Ministry of Interior in...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]The governorates during the past months of May and June recorded (181) cases of electronic blackmail and (190) cases of domestic violence, while during the same period they were able to return 22 fugitives to their families.

The statement added that "this came in conjunction with the efforts and awareness and immunization campaigns implemented by the community police to protect members of society from various social phenomena and problems."

The statement revealed that "the community police took the necessary measures against the blackmailers and abusers, while providing psychological and moral support and care to the victims of violence and escape, and urging their families to solve their problems in amicable and peaceful ways, away from violence and coercion."

Current date/time is Sat 03 Aug 2024, 1:18 pm