Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative statistics: 2% of domestic violence is practiced against men!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representative statistics: 2% of domestic violence is practiced against men! Empty Representative statistics: 2% of domestic violence is practiced against men!

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Mar 2021, 7:02 am

Representative statistics: 2% of domestic violence is practiced against men!

08:52 - 09/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    The Women's Parliamentary Committee revealed, on Tuesday, that 2% of domestic violence crimes are practiced against men, indicating that there is no political will to implement family laws.
    The deputy chairwoman of the committee, Intisar Al-Jubouri, said in an interview with / the information / that, "2% of domestic violence is practiced against men," indicating that "there is no political will to implement family laws."
    Al-Jubouri added, "We are not strict about discussing the Domestic Violence Law," noting that "the Domestic Violence Law has been inactivated since 2012."
    Al-Jubouri pointed out that “social pressures besiege Iraqi women and have been affected by the Corona epidemic and the economic crisis,” stressing that “women are politically marginalized from positions and chairing parliamentary committees.” End / 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 09 Sep 2024, 5:48 am