Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

We were the Mrbd: Parliament intends to pass the budget calculates the price of a barrel of oil to $

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

We were the Mrbd: Parliament intends to pass the budget calculates the price of a barrel of oil to $ Empty We were the Mrbd: Parliament intends to pass the budget calculates the price of a barrel of oil to $

Post by wciappetta Sat 17 Jan 2015, 7:43 am

We were the Mrbd: Parliament intends to pass the budget calculates the price of a barrel of oil to $ 40 instead of 60 

Revealed the House of Representatives member Kanna for the council intends to pass the budget after calculating the price of a barrel of $ to 40 instead of 60, pointing out that that procedure in the process of implementation after the government sent a formal letter so spend reduction and division of the losses that result from lower oil prices on all state facilities except staff salaries and things that pertain to the lives of the citizens directly.

We were pointed in a statement to Radio tow to the decline of oil prices has led to the loss of Iraq more than $ 30 billion, and this in turn cast a shadow over the budget in 2015 and reflected negatively on all of their parts, which include various state facilities.

He expressed his belief that we recognize the budget short time in the event of the arrival of a letter from the central government requires the adoption rate of $ 40 per barrel.

He revealed the House of Representatives member Kanna allocate big money to the offices of returning to my presidency, Minister of the Republic of up to hundreds of billions of dinars between salaries and allocations, calling on the Finance Committee to review these assignments and transfers were to other paragraphs in the draft budget for accommodation infrastructure projects and the salaries of social protection which have been allocated. amount is insufficient to meet their needs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Mheat1
    Mheat1
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

We were the Mrbd: Parliament intends to pass the budget calculates the price of a barrel of oil to $ Empty Re: We were the Mrbd: Parliament intends to pass the budget calculates the price of a barrel of oil to $

Post by Mheat1 Sat 17 Jan 2015, 8:18 am

The Imf warm them that the oil rates was going to drop and I do not have a clue to what toke them this long to come to this decision to drop there price to 40 dollars I was thinking more like 45 but what ever works. Now when the price goes back up it is all gravy.

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:58 pm