Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
Proven
fonz1951
mochasmom
lonelyintexas
8 posters

Tomorrow morning .. Abadi announce the private sector development strategy

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Tomorrow morning .. Abadi announce the private sector development strategy Empty Tomorrow morning .. Abadi announce the private sector development strategy

Post by lonelyintexas Wed 11 Feb 2015, 11:37 am

Tomorrow morning .. Abadi announce the private sector development strategy
    Wednesday, February 11, 2015 18:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [Baghdad where]

A government source said today, that the prime minister Haider al-Abadi, will announce on Thursday private sector development strategy.

The source, who declined to be identified told all of Iraq [where], that the announcement will be at a conference in 10:00 at the Rashid Hotel in central Baghdad under the patronage of the Prime Minister to announce the private sector development strategy. "

He added: "The conference will be attended by ministers and ambassadors, MPs and experts and international organizations."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Tomorrow morning .. Abadi announce the private sector development strategy Empty Re: Tomorrow morning .. Abadi announce the private sector development strategy

Post by mochasmom Wed 11 Feb 2015, 2:12 pm

Cant wait!
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Tomorrow morning .. Abadi announce the private sector development strategy Empty Re: Tomorrow morning .. Abadi announce the private sector development strategy

Post by fonz1951 Wed 11 Feb 2015, 3:16 pm

should be interesting.
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Wed 11 Feb 2015, 4:12 pm

The trigger is the activation of the Investment law of 2006. Activating this law will start economic development.  Will this be part of the announcement? I think there are laws that need to pass first.    
    csd9013
    csd9013

Post by csd9013 Wed 11 Feb 2015, 6:34 pm

Proven wrote:The trigger is the activation of the Investment law of 2006. Activating this law will start economic development.  Will this be part of the announcement? I think there are laws that need to pass first.    
    Whatever the trigger is I wish they would just do it.
    BILLYB
    BILLYB
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by BILLYB Wed 11 Feb 2015, 6:59 pm

Are we there yet??
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed 11 Feb 2015, 7:07 pm

Easy on that trigger language...big guy... g&e
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Wed 11 Feb 2015, 7:48 pm

Neno wrote:Easy on that trigger language...big guy... g&e

Just repeating what Shabibi said... I'll hold my guns (dinar) until it happens.  :)
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed 11 Feb 2015, 9:23 pm

Proven wrote:
    Just repeating what Shabibi said... I'll hold my guns (dinar) until it happens.  :)
    .... Magic 8 Ball
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Thu 12 Feb 2015, 1:30 am

Proven wrote:The trigger is the activation of the Investment law of 2006. Activating this law will start economic development.  Will this be part of the announcement? I think there are laws that need to pass first.    
    I think hey need to pass more laws! But they obviously don't see them as being important because they are not voting on the at the moment!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:56 am