Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+13
duck2000
Screwball
Lobo
Neno
jedi17
noced71
dizzydee
lonelyintexas
weslin3
sassy
Pinoy10
mochasmom
Proven
17 posters

Parliamentary Finance: Central Bank will print large cash categories to create the removal of zeros

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Finance: Central Bank will print large cash categories to create the removal of zeros - Page 4 Empty Parliamentary Finance: Central Bank will print large cash categories to create the removal of zeros

Post by Proven Tue 12 May 2015, 4:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Parliamentary Finance: Central Bank will print large cash categories to create the removal of zeros
    2015/05/12 23:10

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad said the Parliamentary Finance Committee member Masood Haider, Tuesday, the central bank decided to print large cash categories to create the removal of zeros from the currency in the coming period, stressing that the decision thoughtful and maker and to be implemented.

He explained Haider for "tomorrow Press," that " Finance Committee discussed with the Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords in its last meeting the subject of currency printed in the case of the availability of financial liquidity, "noting that" the central bank decided to reprint some of the larger denominations to create the removal of zeros from the currency in the coming period.

" He added that "due Categories printed and fifty-one hundred thousand Iraqi dinars, "pointing out that" the thoughtful decision maker and for more than two years and only implementation remain. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Parliamentary Finance: Central Bank will print large cash categories to create the removal of zeros - Page 4 Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance: Central Bank will print large cash categories to create the removal of zeros

Post by Neno Thu 14 May 2015, 3:52 am

Lobo wrote:Someone said to me one time, if you don't think you have enough dinar if it comes in low, then you should consider purchasing more.  Of course, it is one's personal choice, just my thoughts.
    Lol, it's always personal, you would hope.
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Finance: Central Bank will print large cash categories to create the removal of zeros - Page 4 Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance: Central Bank will print large cash categories to create the removal of zeros

Post by Screwball Thu 14 May 2015, 3:57 am

Lobo wrote:Someone said to me one time, if you don't think you have enough dinar if it comes in low, then you should consider purchasing more.  Of course, it is one's personal choice, just my thoughts.
    Yep how true and someone here also said cover all bases! That's why I have cash on hand, cash in bank, and stocks! If it comes in low I got enough, if it comes in high well then I have more than enough!
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Thu 14 May 2015, 5:30 am

ok hers something to consider also ..if you purchase more at this point would the IRS say that all your dinar wAS SHORT TERM CAPITAL gains and make you pay the higher rate?
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Thu 14 May 2015, 5:38 am

jedi17 wrote:lol....the last time I asked a question I was told to "sell...sell...sell"  that really never did answer the question I asked
    lol problem is i have been answering the questions for years with better hand intel then any forum memeber anywhere and at times getting greive ! so yes i get a little punchy but at this point we have a choice either hang on untill the end ..which i beleive is close or <<< sell sellll selllll and neno there is another option you completly glossed over with the rate it could just be a lop!
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Thu 14 May 2015, 5:41 am

lol and throwing down gauntlets at this point trying to get me to say what i know and how .. lol   fish
    Stevethebrit
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Stevethebrit Thu 14 May 2015, 6:37 am

My personal giddiness factor is 8 out of 10 right now. Got a really good feeling it's going to be 11+ very soon. Thanks duck for all your guidance along the years. When you say "which I believe it's close" then I know we're onto something. It'll all pay off I'm sure of it.
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Thu 14 May 2015, 7:10 am

Indeed ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Thu 14 May 2015, 7:23 am

thing is Duck, it was not even you that told me to sell sell sell.  Actually, I respect what you bring, as I respect what most members here contribute.
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by lonelyintexas Thu 14 May 2015, 8:09 am

Thanks Duck,
    LIT
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu 14 May 2015, 8:17 am

duckThanks duck....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 8:09 am