Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+13
duck2000
Screwball
Lobo
Neno
jedi17
noced71
dizzydee
lonelyintexas
weslin3
sassy
Pinoy10
mochasmom
Proven
17 posters

Parliamentary Finance: Central Bank will print large cash categories to create the removal of zeros

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Finance: Central Bank will print large cash categories to create the removal of zeros - Page 5 Empty Parliamentary Finance: Central Bank will print large cash categories to create the removal of zeros

Post by Proven Tue 12 May 2015, 4:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Parliamentary Finance: Central Bank will print large cash categories to create the removal of zeros
    2015/05/12 23:10

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad said the Parliamentary Finance Committee member Masood Haider, Tuesday, the central bank decided to print large cash categories to create the removal of zeros from the currency in the coming period, stressing that the decision thoughtful and maker and to be implemented.

He explained Haider for "tomorrow Press," that " Finance Committee discussed with the Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords in its last meeting the subject of currency printed in the case of the availability of financial liquidity, "noting that" the central bank decided to reprint some of the larger denominations to create the removal of zeros from the currency in the coming period.

" He added that "due Categories printed and fifty-one hundred thousand Iraqi dinars, "pointing out that" the thoughtful decision maker and for more than two years and only implementation remain. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    beverly508
    beverly508
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Parliamentary Finance: Central Bank will print large cash categories to create the removal of zeros - Page 5 Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance: Central Bank will print large cash categories to create the removal of zeros

Post by beverly508 Thu 14 May 2015, 8:40 am

I am always thankful for what you bring here, duck as I believe you
    do have better intel than most (err. guesses)

wink
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Finance: Central Bank will print large cash categories to create the removal of zeros - Page 5 Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance: Central Bank will print large cash categories to create the removal of zeros

Post by sassy Thu 14 May 2015, 9:46 am

Gotta agree with you beverly!  Thanks duckster! bighug
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Thu 14 May 2015, 10:47 am

Thanks Duck, close is better than soon!!!
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Thu 14 May 2015, 11:20 am

mochasmom wrote:Thanks Duck, close is better than soon!!!

Thanks for the chuckle Mocha, I think I needed that today...and thanks Duck for the very encouraging words...I know I needed them   drunk
    dizzydee
    dizzydee

Post by dizzydee Thu 14 May 2015, 12:26 pm

duck2000 wrote:
    jedi17 wrote:lol....the last time I asked a question I was told to "sell...sell...sell"  that really never did answer the question I asked
    lol problem is i have been answering the questions for years with better hand intel then any forum memeber anywhere and at times getting greive ! so yes i get a little punchy but at this point we have a choice either hang on untill the end ..which i beleive is close or <<< sell sellll selllll and neno there is another option you completly glossed over with the rate it could just be a lop!

Yes you have and I want to thank you for it. If it hadn't been for your intel over these years I don't think I would have kept my faith in the dinar. Again thank you Duck. bighug
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 14 May 2015, 5:49 pm

duck2000 wrote:
    jedi17 wrote:lol....the last time I asked a question I was told to "sell...sell...sell"  that really never did answer the question I asked
    lol problem is i have been answering the questions for years with better hand intel then any forum memeber anywhere and at times getting greive ! so yes i get a little punchy but at this point we have a choice either hang on untill the end ..which i beleive is close or <<< sell sellll selllll and neno there is another option you completly glossed over with the rate it could just be a lop!
    Oh yeah, the LOP. My bad, just a fish looking out for that duck....lol
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 14 May 2015, 5:53 pm

duck2000 wrote:lol and throwing down gauntlets at this point trying to get me to say what i know and how .. lol   fish
    Who dar, who dar..... Lol, I still need December.
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Thu 14 May 2015, 7:31 pm

It's who dat, who dat Neno
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu 14 May 2015, 10:13 pm

Yes Neno... dar is hillbilly and dat is cajun...  laugh
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Fri 15 May 2015, 4:01 am

Guess I'm hillbilly then...lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 1:21 pm