Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
wciappetta
jedi17
dizzydee
7 posters

Parliamentary Finance: strengthening of the dinar currency to print large

dizzydee
    dizzydee

Parliamentary Finance: strengthening of the dinar currency to print large Empty Parliamentary Finance: strengthening of the dinar currency to print large

Post by dizzydee Mon 18 May 2015, 1:07 pm

05/18/2015

Parliamentary Finance: strengthening of the dinar currency to print large

Baghdad: parliamentary Finance Committee announced, Monday, that the central bank in connection with the strengthening of the dinar by printing large local financial currencies. 

Said committee member Majda al-Tamimi for "tomorrow Press," that "the reasons for the weakness of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar due to the size of the money supply and the difference great price, "pointing out that" the past years there was a project to strengthen the dinar and repaired by deleting three zeros from the Iraqi currency but has been postponed. 

She explained that "the project could not be applied at the present time because of the economic, political and security situation that the country is living, what gives likelihood to achieve negative things reflected on the financial and economic situation. " confirmed Tamimi that "the most appropriate solutions for the time being to strengthen the dinar is by printing a large local currencies Kvita the (50 100 A), under which possible that the currency bloc closer and makes them relative to the dollar." .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    jedi17
    jedi17

Parliamentary Finance: strengthening of the dinar currency to print large Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance: strengthening of the dinar currency to print large

Post by jedi17 Mon 18 May 2015, 4:20 pm

"the most appropriate solutions for the time being to strengthen the dinar is by printing a large local currencies Kvita the (50 100 A), under which possible that the currency bloc closer and makes them relative to the dollar."
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Finance: strengthening of the dinar currency to print large Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance: strengthening of the dinar currency to print large

Post by wciappetta Mon 18 May 2015, 4:31 pm

If that becomes the course of action, I will be seeking hobbies for some time to come....

Stevethebrit
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Stevethebrit Mon 18 May 2015, 4:49 pm

wciappetta wrote:If that becomes the course of action, I will be seeking hobbies for some time to come....
    How about counting your money Ward, sounds like a hobby I'd like to take up. :-)
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Mon 18 May 2015, 4:58 pm

I have had to buy a delrue money counting machine to help me with me hobby!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 18 May 2015, 5:58 pm

Eye Poke Guess I'm not understanding the article or the comments to it. Maybe, I'm just tired.
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Mon 18 May 2015, 6:39 pm

Me neither

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 1:12 pm