Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Central Bank calls for activating the device against economic crime

csd9013
    csd9013

Central Bank calls for activating the device against economic crime Empty Central Bank calls for activating the device against economic crime

Post by csd9013 Sat 27 Jun 2015, 6:39 am

Author: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]on:

June 27, 2015

In: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Views: 23 views
    BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - Central Bank of Iraq called for activating the fight against economic crime to keep the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] exchange rate system.

A member of the administrative board of the bank's Majid picture (IMN) that "the Central Bank of Iraq has succeeded through its procedures to re-Iraqi dinar to the previous position, but the reasons that led to the fluctuation of the exchange rate still exist up to now."

He added that "monetary policy alone is not able to maintain the dinar's exchange rate against the dollar," noting that "the reasons for political, security and economic situation and not to adjust the border crossing points and the fight against administrative corruption is one of the major challenges that cause instability in the exchange rate."

Suri said that "the current stage requires the activation of the fight against economic crime device to minimize the exploitation of some hard currency speculators and causing fluctuating exchange rate."

It decided the government crisis cell headed by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi earlier that, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the 8% ratio which represents the income tax and Alcomerk, and added cash remittances, in order to re-stabilize the exchange rate.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Central Bank calls for activating the device against economic crime Empty Re: Central Bank calls for activating the device against economic crime

Post by Neno Sat 27 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm

There you go, a law....
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Central Bank calls for activating the device against economic crime Empty Re: Central Bank calls for activating the device against economic crime

Post by Screwball Sat 27 Jun 2015, 6:38 pm

Neno wrote:There you go, a law....
    When is parliament back....
    csd9013
    csd9013

Post by csd9013 Sat 27 Jun 2015, 8:13 pm

Screwball wrote:
    July 2nd
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 28 Jun 2015, 12:04 am

Screwball wrote:
    I was hoping not till December.... funny
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Sun 28 Jun 2015, 2:08 am

Neno wrote:
    Screwball wrote:
    Yeah sure!
    csd9013
    csd9013

Post by csd9013 Sun 28 Jun 2015, 7:14 am

Neno wrote:
    Screwball wrote:
    badboys < What 'cha smoking?
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sun 28 Jun 2015, 7:54 am

lol!    He is trying to get our blood pressure up and he likes us screaming at him.....  laugh
    csd9013
    csd9013

Post by csd9013 Sun 28 Jun 2015, 8:29 am

weslin3 wrote:lol!    He is trying to get our blood pressure up and he likes us screaming at him.....  laugh
    LOL Yes, he does. That's OK, I like giving him a hard time.  Twisted Evil
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sun 28 Jun 2015, 8:45 am

csd9013 wrote:
    weslin3 wrote:lol!    He is trying to get our blood pressure up and he likes us screaming at him.....  laugh
    LOL Yes, he does. That's OK, I like giving him a hard time.  Twisted Evil
    Me too csd9013!  funny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:34 pm