Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
dizzydee
sassy
Neno
wciappetta
8 posters

Iraq displays sovereign bonds for sale

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Iraq displays sovereign bonds for sale Empty Iraq displays sovereign bonds for sale

Post by wciappetta Tue 01 Sep 2015, 8:32 pm

Iraq displays sovereign bonds for sale

2/9/2015 0:00 

BAGHDAD Alaa al-Tai 

scheduled to travel a senior government delegation, including ministers, officials and experts in the financial and economic affairs, next weekto the United States and Britain to discuss the issue of Iraq sovereign bonds, and to explain the ability of the country to fulfill its obligations to investors who Septaon those bonds and Atdaolunha in markets Alaalmih.ocd high-level government source, who preferred anonymity, said in an interview singled out the "morning" that a government delegation will travel next Monday, accompanied by a credit rating talks team, to the United States and the UK to clarify Iraq's ability to fulfill its obligations to investors who Septaon Sindh Iraqi and international promotion, in a move that serve the welfare of economic reform measures and to maximize state revenues. 

The source said, "The delegation will include government and finance ministers, oil and Governor of the Central Bank and the consultants and experts in economic and financial Shan officials to discuss the process of issuing sovereign government bonds in the global financial market." 

The source noted, that the Iraqi government delegation held talks in Turkey during last June in order to promote Sovereign bonds to be issued by Iraq, stressing that the delegation held meetings with representatives of international banks also reviewed the financial and economic, political and security of Iraq report. The source said that the talks with my company has a credit rating and the International Tribunals "Modiner and Fitch" in order to determine the credit rating of Iraq in the international capital market, also held talks with British companies rating and contacts to get a credit rating. The source indicated that Iraq's current credit rating within the group (  noting that the delegation will explain the possibilities and Iraq's oil export.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Iraq displays sovereign bonds for sale Empty Re: Iraq displays sovereign bonds for sale

Post by Neno Tue 01 Sep 2015, 9:25 pm

Man, this sounds to have all the ingredients of a piece of the pie but, hopefully it's the icing on the cake.
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraq displays sovereign bonds for sale Empty Re: Iraq displays sovereign bonds for sale

Post by sassy Tue 01 Sep 2015, 9:31 pm

Wow, seems like we be having the the main course!!!Dancebanna2:banna3:this is really very exciting news!
    dizzydee
    dizzydee

Post by dizzydee Tue 01 Sep 2015, 9:43 pm

sassy wrote:Wow, seems like we be having the the main course!!!Dancebanna2:banna3:this is really very exciting news!
    I am with you Sassy. Dance banna2 banna3                                                                                                                                                                          Ward this is for you,  bighug and thanks again.
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Tue 01 Sep 2015, 9:50 pm

Thank you very much Ward! Got excited and forgot!  bighug
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by lonelyintexas Tue 01 Sep 2015, 10:19 pm

This sounds really good.  Thanks Ward, for the find.
    LIT
    yes
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Tue 01 Sep 2015, 10:22 pm

Wow, wow, wow, thank you sooo much for finding this.

winktonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue
    Ronbo
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Ronbo Tue 01 Sep 2015, 10:56 pm

study 306

hi
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Tue 01 Sep 2015, 11:57 pm

Guess I'll get giddy also... Since y'all are... duck
    Ronbo
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Ronbo Wed 02 Sep 2015, 12:10 am

<----- He isn't giddy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 2:30 pm