Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Appointment of an Iraqi vice president of the International Organization for Economic Development

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Appointment of an Iraqi vice president of the International Organization for Economic Development Empty Appointment of an Iraqi vice president of the International Organization for Economic Development

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:48 am

Appointment of an Iraqi vice president of the International Organization for Economic Development

24/3/2013 16:37:00

Print Dr. Sam Jassim Karkhi Announced that the International Organization for Economic Development (OIDE) from its headquarters in Paris, on Sunday, 24/3/2013, the appointment of Dr. Sam Jassim Karkhi position of Vice President of the organization.
    Said Dr. Sam Karkhi PUKmedia: "After years of my appointment as ambassador to the International Organization for Economic Development, in Iraq, Saudi Arabia and the Kurdistan region, praise God my appointment a few days ago as the first Iraqi post of deputy head of the organization, which is based in Paris."

He Karkhi that the international organization for economic development is an economic organization have the rights diplomacy by the Vienna Convention in 1961, an organization affiliated to the United Nations is working on the development of infrastructure, in more than 40 countries through the establishment of development projects, targeting vital sectors such as health, education and small businesses.

And Dr. Sam Karkhi (42 years old) holds a bachelor's degree in medicine and general surgery, works in the Tikrit hospital year, and continues to study for a doctorate in the jurisdiction of anesthesia and intensive care, a member of the Federation of Iraqi businessmen, and Vice Chairman Arab Foundation for Development and Investment, based in the Egyptian capital Cairo, and Vice Chairman of the Executive Board of Directors of the Foundation and the World Wide Fendnk Network in Switzerland.

PUKmedia Osman الشلش / Salahuddin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:55 am