Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist attributed the reasons for the high dollar to the fear of citizens: dragged her from banks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist attributed the reasons for the high dollar to the fear of citizens: dragged her from banks Empty Economist attributed the reasons for the high dollar to the fear of citizens: dragged her from banks

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Jan 2016 - 16:04

Economist attributed the reasons for the high dollar to the fear of citizens: dragged her from banks to home 

1/14/16

BAGHDAD / ... attributed the economic expert on behalf of Antoine, Thursday, rising exchange rates of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar to the escalation of the fear of citizens, noting that the citizens withdrew their money from banks and Odauaha in their homes after conversion to the dollar because of the rumors, calling on the financial crisis.

Said Antoine's "Eye Iraq News" that "the fear of citizens was behind the rise in the dollar's exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar," noting that "the citizens withdrew their money from banks and Odauaha in their homes after conversion to the dollar because of the rumors, calling on the financial crisis."

He said economic expert, that "the central bank would continue to sell the dollar and pumping in the Iraqi market," adding that "the rising demand for the dollar prevented the reduction in the rate of exchange."

He denied the Iraqi Central Bank, on Wednesday, rumors about the storming of its premises or that there is a lack of liquidity or operations to stop selling the dollar, noting that some of the "abusers" are taking advantage of statements made ​​by officials to manipulate exchange rates in the markets.

Bank and called on citizens and the media to "be alert to these malicious rumors, which aims to confusion and confuse the Iraqi market within the campaign waged by the enemies of our country."

The Central Bank of Iraq, often confirms that Iraq's reserves of hard currency is still large, stressing that it completely controls the financial and monetary situation in the country

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024 - 10:48