Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rafidain and Rasheed banks incapable announced the launch of an advance (100) salary due to irregula

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rafidain and Rasheed banks incapable announced the launch of an advance (100) salary due to irregula Empty Rafidain and Rasheed banks incapable announced the launch of an advance (100) salary due to irregula

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Mar 2013, 7:45 am

Rafidain and Rasheed banks incapable announced the launch of an advance (100) salary due to irregularities and the defense and interior ministries

By: Bayyna
    on: Thursday 03/28/2013 10:21 am

BAGHDAD / new evidence
    confirmed by the Ministry of Finance said the lack of liquidity would only delay the launch advance the 100 salary to employees after it resumed about two weeks ago only, amid reports about the suffering of the Rafidain Bank not recover premiums payable on advances military personnel. U.S. Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance Fadel prophet: that Rafidain The good suffer financial problems will prevent disbursement of loans to employees, particularly loan the «100» salary due to lack of liquidity available to have,
    adding that these problems make banks unable to resume firing loans for long periods. explained prophet that the ministry granted general managers of banks validity launch advances and shut off. The officials in the ministries and various government institutions not to promote their applications regardless of the «100» salary of Rafidain Bank, despite announcing the ministry launched again and all the staff. The staff said that officials at the bank confirmed the existence of a cash flow problem due to non-payment owed by employees of the defense and interior ministries of who Asthsaloa loans and left their jobs, and later found that their sponsors also affiliated security left their jobs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:29 pm