Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Today .. subtracting the weighted Iraqi Airways for investment from foreign companies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Today .. subtracting the weighted Iraqi Airways for investment from foreign companies Empty Today .. subtracting the weighted Iraqi Airways for investment from foreign companies

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Jan 2016, 8:37 am

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

[rtl]Today .. subtracting the weighted Iraqi Airways for investment from foreign companies[/rtl]

[rtl]1/21/16[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Hassan Shammari: Information Office of the Company Airlines, announced Thursday, a meeting chaired by Transport Minister Baqir al-Zubaidi today, to discuss the possibility of putting the Iraqi Airways to invest.[/rtl]

[rtl]The office said in a statement received "Sky Press" that "Transport Minister Baqir al-Zubaidi will be chaired on Thursday a meeting of members of the legal department and senior adviser at the ministry to discuss the possibility of putting the Iraqi Airways to invest."[/rtl]

[rtl]He added that the office "will open the door to foreign companies to invest in the company," adding that "it is a good and important step in the development of the company's work to be competition for global companies."[/rtl]

[rtl]The Ministry of Transport, in the December 23, 2015, its call for major foreign companies to invest in the transport sector, indicating that Iraq is seeking to develop the transport sector and the form in which it parallels the developed world.[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:48 pm