Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Exclusive: the central issue financial bonds to citizens profits exceed 10%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Exclusive: the central issue financial bonds to citizens profits exceed 10% Empty Exclusive: the central issue financial bonds to citizens profits exceed 10%

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Jan 2016, 8:15 am

Exclusive: the central issue financial bonds to citizens profits exceed 10%

Written by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Date: 01/23/2016 14:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - INA / detection of the Iraqi Central Bank, on Saturday, the determination of the government to issue bonds to the citizens, adding that the government would give more than 10% profit on the bonds for citizens annually.
    A senior official at the Central Bank of Iraq, for "the official Iraqi News Agency", that "the government intends to issue financial bonds through the Central Bank available to citizens-running 3 years at an interest rate of 10% per year to say the least."
    And between the official, who requested anonymity, that "the bonds will be issued categories and different Akiem national currency," adding that "the central bank is considering raising interest rate to more than 10% to stimulate citizens to contribute as well as the interest rate so high bonds in countries neighborliness ".
    He went to the senior official said. "The plan is to diversify the country's oil resources under the financial crisis and try to take advantage of local liquidity and employment in government projects and support the federal budget resources"
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 1:59 pm