Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra calling for national and international oil companies to participate in the exhibition of oil a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra calling for national and international oil companies to participate in the exhibition of oil a Empty Basra calling for national and international oil companies to participate in the exhibition of oil a

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Jan 2016, 8:14 am

[ltr]
    Basra calling for national and international oil companies to participate in the exhibition of oil and gas

January 31, 2016

[size=13][size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Basra
    The head of the Commission on oil and gas in the Basra Governorate Council Ali Shaddad jockey national and international oil companies, major and minor to participate in oil and gas exhibition planned for his stay on the third of February 2016 on the land of fairground stronghold in the area.
    Said Knight "in a press statement seen by the news agency of our economy," said the Basra Governorate Council approved the establishment of the sixth annual exhibition of oil and gas on the land of the city of Basra international exhibitions in the stronghold area on the third of next month for a period of three days.
    "The exhibition will witness some of the activities, conferences and presentations to the overall services and products related to oil and gas, and discuss ways of developing them as well as provide plans and programs to ensure its future development.
    Knight stressed the need for the participation of major national and international oil companies contracting with minor contracts and submit proposals to improve the production, processing and liquidation of oil and gas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:52 am