Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Forthcoming meeting between MPs and the government over Basra customs tariff

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Forthcoming meeting between MPs and the government over Basra customs tariff Empty Forthcoming meeting between MPs and the government over Basra customs tariff

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Feb 2016, 4:00 am

[size=32]Forthcoming meeting between MPs and the government over Basra customs tariff[/size]

09:48:07 02/06/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Basra revealed MP for the province of Basra Mazen Mezni for a meeting on Saturday of next week (February 13 current) between deputies Basra provincial council, headed by Chairman of the Board of Basra morning Albzona to discuss the new customs tariff.The Mezni said in a statement to Radio tow the deputies of Basra, agreed to hold a meeting in the Mosque of Ali al-Moussawi, with the Council of Basra in order to decide the direction of the application of customs tariffs or not, persisting it was also agreed to take any decision to be decided by the Council on those tariffs, which he said it was necessary to be applied in all provinces, including the Kurdistan region and implementation at the southern governorates, especially Basra, which caused the outlets big losses is limited. among Mezni that the recent meeting between the deputies of Basra and the General customs as well as the prime minister's office resulted in a claim with the exception of goods entering into Basra from the new tariff, as the central government I decided monument Sitarat outside the region to collect sums new tariff from traders in those checkpoints, adding that it gives the exception of goods that enter the territory and is not taken out, because the checkpoints erected outside the borders of Kurdistan. he was head of the border crossing points in the Basra Governorate Council Murtaza lipodeca detect torque the local government form a delegation headed by chairman of the Board morning Albzona to go to Baghdad to meet with the prime minister on the discussion of the subject of the application of the decision the new customs tariff on conservative outlets. Several hundred traders, importers and Savior of goods and citizens in Basra on February 1, 2016, in front of the port Safwan border with Kuwait in protest against the implementation of the new customs tariff and non-application in the Kurdistan region of outlets, as they make the closure of the port for several hours in front of traffic.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 1:46 am