Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Haider al-Abadi: We have a clear vision of the face of the financial crisis experienced by the count

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Haider al-Abadi: We have a clear vision of the face of the financial crisis experienced by the count Empty Haider al-Abadi: We have a clear vision of the face of the financial crisis experienced by the count

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Feb 2016, 6:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] By [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 23 minutes ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Cabinet meeting
    Roudao - Arbil,

said Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi during the Cabinet meeting held on Tuesday, on the possibility to get out of the financial crisis experienced by the country. He drew Abadi presided over the regular session of the Council of Ministers, which was held on Tuesday to monitor spending in ministries and state institutions, and countless deputations necessary need only. the Prime Minister and called on all political blocs to assume its responsibilities in the face of the financial and economic crisis and teamwork to overcome. according to a statement of the Prime Minister's Office, the Abadi accept security developments and victories achieved by the Iraqi forces, blessed important victories made ​​earlier in Anbar, and free up more areas and the opening through Husaybah, calling to sustain and enhance this big gains on the ground and clearing the rest of the usurped territories and inflict the final defeat of the terrorist gang Daash.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:28 am