Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Interior pulls 2657 identity "in violation of the regulations," the affiliates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Interior pulls 2657 identity "in violation of the regulations," the affiliates Empty Interior pulls 2657 identity "in violation of the regulations," the affiliates

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Feb 2016, 7:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Interior pulls 2657 identity "in violation of the regulations," the affiliates

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

The Interior Ministry announced, on Monday, withdrawing in 2657 belonging to the Ministry of identity outside the guidelines and instructions, as indicated that they have taken fundamentalism and legal action against users of these identities, according to the law, emphasized that these measures was in response to orders issued by the Interior Minister Mohamed Ghaban this regard. Information Office of the Minister of Interior said in a statement received (range Press), "The identities and vacations Directorate at the Ministry of Interior has implemented various security practices inside and outside of Baghdad and a number of external checkpoints to the entrances of the cities have resulted in these practices for the withdrawal (in 2657) the identity outside the guidelines and instructions, as well as taking due process and the legal right of the users of these identities in accordance with the provisions of the law. " 
    and showed the ministry, said the move came" as ordered by Mr. Interior Minister Mohammed Ghaban on prevention of the use of identities and vacations outside legal controls and address the negative of this phenomenon by the competent departments in the Ministry of Interior effects that contribute to achieving security and stability and the fight against crime and terrorism. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:27 am