Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade .. denies any agreement with the International Monetary Fund to cancel the ration card projec

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade .. denies any agreement with the International Monetary Fund to cancel the ration card projec Empty Trade .. denies any agreement with the International Monetary Fund to cancel the ration card projec

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Feb 2016, 9:26 am

[size=32]Trade .. denies any agreement with the International Monetary Fund to cancel the ration card project

February 9, 2016
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Nur News / Baghdad

He announced the Minister of Commerce (Agency) Mohammed Shia 'Al Sudani that there were no any intention of the Iraqi government to cancel the ration card Awaiagaf processing, supply and distribution operations covered by the ration card system.

He denied Xiaa in a statement issued by the Information Office received a "light News," a copy of it today, "any attempt to cancel the ration card through pressure from the International Monetary Fund on the Iraqi government to grant loans to Iraq and that all Menzdd is just rumors some parties seeking to promote it from time to time and other. "

Minister Ban, "the International Monetary Fund gives states Aguetsadbh proposals and projects to support and pointed out but there is the insistence of the government to continue to support the ration card project, despite the difficult financial circumstances facing the country has been allocated two billion eight hundred million dollars a counterbalance for the ration card in the 2016 budget and this in itself support despite being It does not meet needs in an integrated manner, but lead to the arrival of food to citizens in this difficult situation. "

Adding that "there is a plan to overhaul the ration card system is applied now in the Hurriya district in Najaf and also there is a committee Tdernzam government ration card to be directed to the poor and needy who are large layer in the Iraqi society."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:29 pm