Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Municipality reveal raise the request to the Council of Ministers to invest Muthanna airport

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad Municipality reveal raise the request to the Council of Ministers to invest Muthanna airport Empty Baghdad Municipality reveal raise the request to the Council of Ministers to invest Muthanna airport

Post by Rocky Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:59 am

[ltr]Baghdad Municipality reveal raise the request to the Council of Ministers to invest Muthanna airport[/ltr]

Since 02/11/2016 19:49 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News 
    [/ltr]
    [ltr]It revealed the Municipality of Baghdad, on Thursday, raising the request for the Council of Ministers to invest Muthanna airport in central Baghdad, while confirming that the investment was for the purpose of building government and media complexes.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A spokesman for the Secretariat of Hakeem Abdul-Zahra's / balances News /, that "the Municipality of Baghdad and in coordination with the authorities concerned has filed a request to the Presidency of the Council of Ministers for the Muthanna airport, located invest in the heart of the capital Baghdad," noting that "the project sent and pending ratification."[/ltr]

[ltr]He said Abdul-Zahra, "The investment was for the purpose of establishing a media building complexes and especially the House of Representatives and the stage for parades site" demonstrations ", adding that" these plans have been completed to prepare the designs were paired with the demand. " 
    This "confirmed a member of the Committee of Economy and Investment parliamentary Najiba Najib's / balances News /, earlier, said the new projects, the strategy will be delivered to the same specifications global foreign companies high and a good reputation through the payment Baagel after the delivery of the project" .anthy 29 / p 18[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:46 am