Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najafi: the accounts of the liquidation and the power struggle within the Shiite alliance .. and the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Najafi: the accounts of the liquidation and the power struggle within the Shiite alliance .. and the Empty Najafi: the accounts of the liquidation and the power struggle within the Shiite alliance .. and the

Post by Rocky Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:45 pm

Najafi: the accounts of the liquidation and the power struggle within the Shiite alliance .. and the Abadi did this

Friday 12-02-2016 | 8:20:04

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    H d

Twilight News / saw the leader of the coalition are united that reform packages launched by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi is "accounts within the Shiite alliance liquidation."
    Nujaifi said in a tweet pursued Twilight News, said the reforms Bhakaguetha is a settling of accounts, a power struggle within the Shiite alliance.
    He said the al-Abadi to submit a new government has the support of Parliament.
    Najafi interview comes after the confirmation Abadi during the Munich Security Conference that the reforms announced by the control over what he called uncontrolled gangs packages.
    He said Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Tuesday he would hold a ministerial changes to the government for the appointment of technocrats rather than ministers who were appointed on the basis of their political affiliation.
    He said in a televised speech focused mainly on the economic challenges facing Iraq, "I pray to reshuffle substantially includes professional figures and technocrats and professionals, I call in this context, the Council of Representatives distinguished and all the political blocs to cooperate with us in this dangerous stage." 
    Abadi did not give details on the timing of the changes or bags that will be changed occupants.

The first of the interaction with the modern-Abadi, Minister of Education Hussein al-Shahristani, the global emphasis he puts his resignation at the disposal of Abadi.
    And change the ministers, who were chosen on the basis of their party affiliation, ethnic or sectarian Abadi runs the risk of causing confusion in the delicate balance of the system of governance in Iraq since the invasion, the US-led invasion in 2003.
    The Abadi may individually move in the summer Almadi- the support of popular protests and a call to action issued by the highest Shiite Araca- reference to the dismantling of the quota system and tackle corruption that has undermined the fight against al-Islamic state.
    However, those measures soon stalled by legal challenges and opposition from stakeholders are presented Abadi since been criticized for failing to take decisive action.
    At the same time faced Iraq, which depends almost entirely on his income in oil-export difficulties in paying bills in light of the decline in world oil prices.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:20 am