Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Coalition forces welcomes any Arab military effort to liberate Iraq l

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Coalition forces welcomes any Arab military effort to liberate Iraq l Empty Coalition forces welcomes any Arab military effort to liberate Iraq l

Post by Rocky Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:54 pm

[size=32]Coalition forces welcomes any Arab military effort to liberate Iraq [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

February 13, 2016
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Nur News / Baghdad 

He alliance of Iraqi forces on Saturday, welcomed any Arab military effort to help us in the liberation of Iraq from Daash, asking the government to further cooperation with the North Raad's Liberation forces and the Iraqi territory.

He said the political bureau of the Alliance of Iraqi forces by Haidar al-Mulla, said in a statement received "light News," a copy of it, "We welcome the Arab military support led by Saudi Arabia, Egypt and other countries participating maneuvers (Raad North)", calling for "activating the agreements and decisions of the joint Arab defense." .

And demanded the Iraqi government to "further cooperation with North Raad forces for the liberation of the Iraqi territory from the clutches of the terrorist organization Daash."

And the Mullah, "The Mansamah from some sectarian voices that seeks to isolate Iraq from the Arab depth, and the consolidation of uncontrolled arms methodology outside the framework of the rule of law, and a culture of militias, represent only themselves and not the official position of the State."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:12 am