Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The Central Bank sold the weak state revenues of hard currency in the past mo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: The Central Bank sold the weak state revenues of hard currency in the past mo Empty Parliamentary Finance: The Central Bank sold the weak state revenues of hard currency in the past mo

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Feb 2016, 12:49 pm

[size=24][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / Baghdadi News / ... the parliamentary finance committee revealed, on Sunday, for the central bank to sell the amount of hard currency and the equivalent of more than double the state revenues derived from the export of oil imports.

Said committee member Majda al-Tamimi in an interview / Baghdadi News /, said that "Iraq's imports during the month of January last reached one billion and 143 million dollars, while the Central Bank to sell 3 billion and 318 million dollars."
    Tamimi said, "The difference between the two amounts were covered by cash reserves of the Central Bank."
    And it showed that the "government reserve of cash approached zero, while conducting operations to withdraw from the Organization of central bank reserves, which could cause an economic catastrophe."
    She drew member of the committee that "the monetary reserves of the Central Bank is approaching $ 50 billion, up from $ 59 billion, as a result of withdrawals from the auction of the bank and covered the expenses of the state."
    And was amazed Tamimi, from the "continuation of the central bank sold foreign currency for the purpose of importation of Consumer Goods unnecessary (such as gypsum, juices and other materials), despite the financial crisis experienced by Iraq" .anthy 21 / N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 2:08 pm