Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central: Financial unprepared for the exercise of its currency auction

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central: Financial unprepared for the exercise of its currency auction Empty Central: Financial unprepared for the exercise of its currency auction

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Feb 2016, 7:10 am

Central: Financial unprepared for the exercise of its currency auction

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / obelisk: The Central Bank of Iraq, on Tuesday, he was responsible for conducting the auction currency, between the Ministry of Finance is ready to exercise that role.
    The governor of the bank on the Keywords in an interview with local media, and I followed, "obelisk", "The central bank is responsible for holding the currency auction Under the law, which he considers responsible for the stability of the exchange rate," noting that "it is theoretically possible that the Ministry of Finance to conduct auction process but practically not possible. "
    He Keywords that "the Ministry of Finance is not interested in achieving the goals of monetary policy Castaqrar exchange, but is interested in obtaining as much as possible from the dinar from the sale of dollars without paying attention to the overall stability of prices or the exchange rate stability," explaining that "this process by type of risk can not the Ministry of Finance to bear. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 2:04 pm