Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Urgent .. urgent Abadi sack Hoshyar Zebari of the Ministry of Finance, after exposing the theft of p

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Urgent .. urgent Abadi sack Hoshyar Zebari of the Ministry of Finance, after exposing the theft of p Empty Urgent .. urgent Abadi sack Hoshyar Zebari of the Ministry of Finance, after exposing the theft of p

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Feb 2016, 6:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Urgent .. urgent Abadi sack Hoshyar Zebari of the Ministry of Finance, after exposing the theft of public money!

2/28/16
    A source close to Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari that the latter is at his residence in the Kurdistan region of northern Iraq , noting that he revealed a huge waste ofpublic money caused by the Dawa Party leader and former Prime Minister Nuri al -Maliki. The source said Zebari between the servants of all thefts and irregularities in the Central Bank without disclosing further details. he revealed the parliamentary finance committee member Masood Haider, Saturday, Prime Minister Haider al -Abadi Finance Ministry department directly after an absence of its minister , Hoshyar Zebari, noting that the administration Alabara the ministry will continue for months.Haider said, " The Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi is the Minister of Finance iscurrently the ministry manages directly , "noting that" this came after an absence of its minister , Hoshyar Zebari. " he said Haider said , " Zebari currently illness, "adding that" the Prime Minister department of the ministry started a few weeks ago, and may last for several months "according to the Sumerian site News. the media outlets have been published earlier that Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari receives physical therapy in the British capital London, after undergoing successful surgery to his leg, while suggesting that he is now giving instructions to officials of his ministry in order to conduct the daily work for the ministry.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:56 am