Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Urgent Urgent .. the highest religious authority of Imam Sistani receives Abadi

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Urgent Urgent .. the highest religious authority of Imam Sistani receives Abadi Empty Urgent Urgent .. the highest religious authority of Imam Sistani receives Abadi

Post by day dreamer Fri 10 Apr 2015, 9:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    04/10/2015 eleven twelve a.m. • 

{Najaf: Euphrates News} received the highest religious authority of Imam Ayatollah Sistani} {long live in the province of Najaf, Prime Minister Dr. Haider al-Abadi ..itba

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Urgent Urgent .. the highest religious authority of Imam Sistani receives Abadi Empty A government statement: Sistani and al-Abadi search unite to achieve stability

Post by day dreamer Fri 10 Apr 2015, 9:19 am

A government statement: Sistani and al-Abadi search unite to achieve stability
    [ltr] 2015/4/10 16:13 •[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[Baghdad-where]
    A statement by the Office of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, the latest research on Friday, with the supreme religious authority, Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani unite to achieve stability.

According to the statement, which was received by all of Iraq [where], a copy of the "al-Abadi visited the supreme religious authority, Ali al-Sistani, at his residence in Najaf During the visit, discuss the latest development the general situation in the country, and unite in order to achieve security and stability and serve the citizens and that all the groups that carry weapons under the control of the state is. " 

The prime minister Haider al-Abadi, arrived Friday morning, to the province of Najaf and met supreme religious authority, Ali al-Sistani, and authority, Sheikh Bashir al-Najafi. 

Abadi also participated in the funeral of the late Sayyed Mohammed Bahr Alalom.anthy

[/ltr]
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Urgent Urgent .. the highest religious authority of Imam Sistani receives Abadi Empty Re: Urgent Urgent .. the highest religious authority of Imam Sistani receives Abadi

Post by sassy Fri 10 Apr 2015, 4:28 pm

This is good to see Sistani in the picture, was wondering here while back where and when he would show up again! hum
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Urgent Urgent .. the highest religious authority of Imam Sistani receives Abadi Empty Re: Urgent Urgent .. the highest religious authority of Imam Sistani receives Abadi

Post by wciappetta Fri 10 Apr 2015, 4:47 pm

Abadi's always got that two day growth scruff look he' will be a hit in Miami. Sistani on the other hand reminds me of a distant cousin to the Smith brothers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Or this guy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Urgent Urgent .. the highest religious authority of Imam Sistani receives Abadi Empty Abadi meet Sistani denies uniqueness appoint heads of independent bodies

Post by day dreamer Fri 10 Apr 2015, 10:16 pm

[*][ltr]10/04/2015 (21:01 pm) -[/ltr]

[ltr] Abadi meet Sistani denies uniqueness appoint heads of independent bodies [/ltr]

Najaf - Baghdad / term Press

[ltr][rtl]ا[/rtl] Met with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, during a brief visit to Najaf yesterday, the supreme religious authority Ali al-Sistani. A reporter (range Press), The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, arrived Friday morning, to the province of Najaf to attend the funeral ceremony cleric Mohammed Bahr al-Ulum, stressing that Abadi upon arrival conservative religious cleric Ali al-Sistani met.
    The meeting Abadi Sistani second of its kind after becoming prime minister.  It also comes just days after a stinging criticism leveled at him Ktlta citizen and the Liberals against the backdrop of some of his appointment as acting heads of independent bodies.

In this context, stressed the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, that the lack of political blocs agree on the nomination of the names for the management of independent bodies cause "dangerous vacuum", and pointed out that the government can not stop the interests of the country pending the blocks that have not been approved in seven months.
     Ebadi said, in a speech during the central ceremonial Dawa Party, organized the 35th anniversary of the execution of the religious authority, Mohammed Baqir al-Sadr and followed up (range Press), that "the failure of the political blocs agree on the nomination of the names for the management of independent bodies cause a dangerous vacuum at the state and society", pointing out that "The government would be unable to stop the interests of the country pending the consensus of the political blocs that are not seven months ago."
    Abadi confirmed his intention to "provide the names of candidates to the Council of Ministers and the House of Representatives and stop the so-called proxy appointments," and urged the political blocs, "a little more patience and give the Prime Minister some space and flexibility to manage the state within its responsibilities."
     The Prime Minister pointed out that "the appointments are not only at three locations and has, after consultation with the political blocs and there is no intention to impose our will on the political blocs," stressing that "the government is under enormous pressure in the battle against Daash and management of the state."
     Abadi pointed out that the "independent bodies are bodies independent of the government, parliament and self-managed within certain rules," stressing the need to "these independent bodies remain far from
    [rtl]ا[/rtl]Quotas and submission of the blocks. "
    The Prime Minister emphasized that "the Iraqi government that includes all the components and the political blocs," calling that "there is a representation of the efficiencies in state institutions and are not obliged to political affiliation." To the Prime Minister Abadi rejected the accusations against fighters popular crowd on abuses, and among those who accuse the popular crowd are the ones who "helped and supported" and created a justification for regulation (Daash), the application of the Military Penal Code on the elements of the crowd stressed because they are part of the state institutions.
     He said Prime Minister General Commander of the Armed Forces, in a statement received (long-Presse), a copy of which presided over a meeting to gather leaders and brigades popular crowd, "The fighters of the heroes of the popular crowd are not in a position to accuse, but rather than be placed in the position of accusation is helped and supported and silent Find and justifications for crimes (Daash). "
     Park Abadi, according to the statement, "the heroic victories and cohesion among the Iraqi people and the security forces," noting that "some grieves for this cohesion and tries hard work to discredit him." [rtl]وأ[/rtl] He said the Prime Minister, "we do not accept any breach of breaches happen anywhere, at any override Snahilh to eliminate as I and all the leaders in the crowd reject these excesses and I doubt that many of them are driven by several quarters."  Abadi said that "there we organized campaign and some deals with some news about the intent or ignorance of what causes this campaign that we are seeing," asking, "Is it possible to be done to restore order and eliminate everything after 48 hours of editing cities since this does not happen even in the America or any country experiencing less than witnessed in Iraq. " The Chairman of the Council of Ministers to "the existence of looting gangs is not filled them, but the exploitation of such a circumstances as there are plans for some politicians because they fear their power and I told them that they would not Nzaokm power because they came to sacrifice for the nation and the values, principles and sanctities."
     Abadi pointed "to the Cabinet's recent decision to support the popular crowd and it is part of the state institutions and we need to judicial officers about him through the application of military sanctions by the law because it is part of the state institutions."
    He called on the Prime Minister to be "flag flying is the Iraqi flag, which is emphasized by the religious reference noble", concluding his speech by saying, "We are coming to liberate Anbar, Mosul and on behalf of the people, I thank you for what Kdmtoh to edit your cities and the expulsion of terrorism."
     The Iraqi cabinet face, on the seventh of April 2015, the ministries and government institutions to deal with the popular crowd official body as a body linked to General Commander of the Armed Forces Haider al-Abadi.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:20 pm