Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Water Resources explains: dump the Mosul Dam in preparation for the season snowmelt

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Water Resources explains: dump the Mosul Dam in preparation for the season snowmelt Empty Water Resources explains: dump the Mosul Dam in preparation for the season snowmelt

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Feb 2016, 3:02 am

[ltr]Water Resources explains: dump the Mosul Dam in preparation for the season snowmelt[/ltr]

Since 02.29.2016 at 10:17 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Minister of Water Resources Mohsen al-Shammari, on Monday, that the government said in a statement issued from the Mosul Dam does not mean it will collapse or threatened by this, pointing out that emptying the dam to get ready for the season snowmelt.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Al-Shammari said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "the process of discharging the Mosul Dam conducted in preparation for the season melting snow in the months of March and April and May of each year, in order to keep safe attributed to the dam."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The minister added that "the discharge that occurs two weeks since the procedure is not for fear of collapse," pointing out that "the government said safety procedures does not mean that the dam is threatened with collapse or on the verge of collapse, but the word of the year and routine."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Shammari, that "the dam is not where any problems or delay in maintenance work."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The federal government has said in a statement, yesterday, he was "out of responsibility attaches great importance to the safety of the dam and the development necessary for the safety of citizens plans and study the possibility of installation of early warning systems in order to prepare the best, pointing out that it has developed a contingency plan for national safety involving several government agencies as well as international support, to cope with any accidents Manmlh.anthy 29 / a 43[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:39 am