Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade: operations corruption and theft of and behind the events silo Khan Dhari!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade: operations corruption and theft of and behind the events silo Khan Dhari! Empty Trade: operations corruption and theft of and behind the events silo Khan Dhari!

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Mar 2016, 3:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trade: operations corruption and theft of and behind the events silo Khan Dhari!

 Baghdad / term 

Suggested the Ministry of Commerce, on Monday, having operations corruption or behind the silo Khan Dhari operations in thedistrict of Abu Ghraib , west of Baghdad ,stealing, noting that "terrorism" deliberately stop the wheel of life and prevents Iraqis from using their daily bread. 
    The Minister of Trade and agency Mohammed Shia 'Al Sudani said in a statement "long" received a copy of it, "Daash gangs , which carried out sabotage and burning in a silo Khan Dhari Tqsdt of this attempt to destroy this Granaries and termination of service in order to prevent the delivery of grain to our people in those areas ," likely " to be the attack on the Granaries complement to the process corruption revealed by the ministry or the theft of wheat and transported to the vine or Fallujah because of the blockade imposed on the terrorists. "
    he said Sudan was" instructed to send high - level committee to assess the damage caused by gangs ofsatisfaction in the silo Khan Dhari , who is the largest granaries belonging to the Ministry, to prepare a full report in order to fix it or take appropriate action to re - qualify again. " 
    Sudan and pointed out that" this act confirms that terrorism is deliberately stop the wheel of life and prevents Iraqis from everyday use their power and thus that the deed gave a true picture of its objectives and intentions that do not exceed stop the wheel of life and return to the ignorance and backwardness and seize opportunities for the destruction and sabotage national unity , which is more powerful than all the attempts. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:27 am