Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mishan Jubouri: the Code of Conduct of up to dropping membership MP

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mishan Jubouri: the Code of Conduct of up to dropping membership MP Empty Mishan Jubouri: the Code of Conduct of up to dropping membership MP

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Mar 2016, 6:23 am

[ltr]Mishan Jubouri: the Code of Conduct of up to dropping membership MP[/ltr]

Since 02/03/2016 13:35 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said MP from the Union of Forces Mishan al-Jubouri, Wednesday, the House of Representatives voted on a Code of Conduct which the vertebrae up to dropping membership MP.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The House voted in its meeting today on MPs Code of Conduct.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Jubouri said in a press conference attended by the House of Representatives / balances News / "The House of Representatives voted to add a majority decision of the parliamentary code of conduct, including strict rules up to bring down the level of membership of the MP.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Jubouri that "there are deputies insisted on legislation that resolution, including the MP Khalid al-Asadi, who pointed out to me by name, and MP Ala Talabani, which has hinted me about the resolution, at a time when lawmakers refused to do so, including the MP Hanan al, who considered it targeted them."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Jubouri said that "this decision will not Asktna national duty and we will continue to uncover and expose the corrupt," noting that "the tentacles of corrupt our midst who are Asktona they want to."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Addressing Iraqis, al-Jubouri, "he did not shut up and Satan decision on the Code to the Federal Court, which is contrary to the determinants of the Constitution, which put selectors to drop organic," adding, "I am convinced that this decision will be canceled."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He described al-Jubouri "session the House of Representatives to vote on a resolution of the Code, sad day, because he" controls up to bring down the House of Representatives because of what it says of views. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The MP Mishan al-Jubouri, had earlier denied permission for / balances News / suspended his membership in the House of Representatives considered the news untrue "./ ended 29/40 P[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:12 am