Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad intends to transfer to the Chinese refinery Wasit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad intends to transfer to the Chinese refinery Wasit Empty Baghdad intends to transfer to the Chinese refinery Wasit

Post by Rocky Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:13 am

Baghdad intends to transfer to the Chinese refinery Wasit

 Salahuddin / long-Presse 

Revealed Salahuddin Governor Raed Ibrahim, on Wednesday, for the decision of the Energy Committee of the Cabinet to convert oil refinery Chinese district, north of Tikrit, to Zubaydiah in Wasit province, and as he emphasized his opposition to this decision being "goes against the trends of national reconciliation", called for Chairman Minister Haider al - Abadi to "canceled." 
    said Raed Ibrahim in an interview (range Press), " the administration of the province briefed on the decision of the energy Committee of the Cabinet on 18 January last, the judge commissioned by the ministries of oil, industry and minerals to study the possibility of transferring oil refinery in hand Chinese to Zubaydiah area in Wasit , "noting that" this decision strange and goes against the trends of national reconciliation. " 
    He stressed Ibrahim, refusing" this decision is the fact that the transfer process is economically viable , "and urged Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi to" intervene and cancel it because of it causes significant economic harm to the right of the people of Salahuddin. " 
    Ibrahim added, that" if there is the possibility of converting its use , we first do so , "adding," this decision deprives Salahuddin another chance to get oil products after the destruction of the Baiji refinery. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 6:12 am