Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad province close circle of compensation for the victims of terrorist attacks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad province close circle of compensation for the victims of terrorist attacks Empty Baghdad province close circle of compensation for the victims of terrorist attacks

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Apr 2016, 2:57 am

[ltr]Baghdad province close circle of compensation for the victims of terrorist attacks[/ltr]

Since 15/04/2016 15:42 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad province announced the closure of sub - department of the compensation in order to accomplish their employees instruments of a new batch of victims of terrorist attacks, and calls upon the honorable citizens is not reviewed for two weeks until the receipt of the declaration of resuming transactions.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The director of the Sub - Compensation Service in the province of Baghdad , Haider Yacoubi in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, that " the committees in the sub - compensation in the province of Baghdad , theDepartment of continuing the completion of transactions affected by the terrorist attacks and military mistakes ofphysical and human , both under the direction and continuous follow - up by the governor of Baghdad professor Ali Mohsen al - Tamimi to ensure the completion of transactions of the citizens as soon as possible and that they receive compensatory dues. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He Yacoubi, " The circle will be closed for two weeks in order to complete the instruments of a new batch of compensation to those affected by the terrorist attacks , it is hoped distributed during this month , " noting that "the compensation circuit will be announced once it is completed this installment resuming receipt of thetransactions of the citizens affected to complete and organize payments launches respectively. "ended 29 / d 24[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 3:18 pm