Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Presidium of the article calls for parliament to resume working on Sunday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Presidium of the article calls for parliament to resume working on Sunday Empty The Presidium of the article calls for parliament to resume working on Sunday

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Apr 2016, 6:05 am

[ltr]The Presidium of the article calls for parliament to resume working on Sunday[/ltr]

Since 20/04/2016 21:09 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Parliament called on the Presidency of the article into the protestors of Representatives secretary-general of the Council of Representatives and his deputies and the general managers and deputies to always next Sunday.[/ltr]
    [ltr]An official communiqué seen / balances News / a copy of which was "esteemed presidency of the Council decided that the council re-spiral and naturally starting on Sunday, April 24 ongoing prefer to access and work whereby and uncles."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She drew the Presidency uncles to the Secretary-General of the United Nations and Deputy Secretary-General and the general managers.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Jubouri announced the suspension of work of the House of Representatives until further notice for the intervention of the parliamentary crisis in a dark tunnel last.[/ltr]
    [ltr]That came after his withdrawal, along with deputies from the Kurdistan Alliance bloc and coalition forces and blocks virtue and Badr and the citizen, while Adnan al-Jubouri, who chaired the single parliamentary session ahead of the withdrawal of these blocks to adjourn the meeting to Thursday and announced nominations are open.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Jubouri said in a statement issued by his office that "we came to the House today in response to the initiative of Mr. President of the Republic."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"I did not hold a hearing originally for lack of a quorum, and regret that some are trying to impose by force wanted them away from the legal contexts."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed that "under the constitutional powers and the dictates of Ali and my duty as head of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, and to preserve the reputation of the Council's order not to be an arena of conflict and verbal tangles fist instead of civilized dialogue under the dome of the parliament announced the suspension of sessions and the work of the Council of Representatives of Iraq until further notice."[/ltr]
    [ltr]is over[/ltr]
    [ltr]M h n[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:55 pm