Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Here We Go Again: Yet Another U.S. Spy Plane Brushes Russian Border

Lobo
    Lobo

Here We Go Again: Yet Another U.S. Spy Plane Brushes Russian Border Empty Here We Go Again: Yet Another U.S. Spy Plane Brushes Russian Border

Post by Lobo Sun 15 May 2016, 6:56 pm

Here We Go Again: Yet Another U.S. Spy Plane Brushes Russian Border
    Here We Go Again: Yet Another U.S. Spy Plane Brushes Russian Border Picture-5
    Submitted by Tyler Durden on 05/15/2016 14:00 -0400
    inShare2

Here we go again. After all of the incidents that have taken place over the last few months between the U.S. and Russia, capped by NATO moving 4,000 troops to the Russian border, one would assume that the antagonizing would stop, at least for the time being.
    Then again, the U.S. will do whatever it pleases.
    As Sputnik reports, yet another U.S. surveillance plane flew close to the Russian border earlier today, although as of right now it is not clear if it was again intercepted by a Russian flanker.
    At least this time it appears that the reconnaissance plane had its transponder on, which Russia had in no uncertain terms suggested takes place if the U.S. plans to continue to fly near its borders.
    Here We Go Again: Yet Another U.S. Spy Plane Brushes Russian Border 20160515_reconplane_0
    What the end game is regarding all of this isn't exactly clear, but one thing is certain, and that is the US continues to agitate Russia on purpose, something we touched upon last week when we noted that Russia has gone so far as to warn of a "nuclear war" in response to the US launch of an ICBM-missile defense shield which was finally activated in Romania after many years of delays this past week.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-15/here-we-go-again-yet-another-us-spy-plane-brushes-russian-border?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+zerohedge%2Ffeed+%28zero+hedge+-+on+a+long+enough+timeline%2C+the+survival+rate+for+everyone+drops+to+zero%29

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:56 am