Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Presidium of the House of representatives meets with the Governor of the Central Bank agency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Presidium of the House of representatives meets with the Governor of the Central Bank agency  Empty The Presidium of the House of representatives meets with the Governor of the Central Bank agency

Post by Rocky Mon 13 May 2013, 6:29 am

The Presidium of the House of representatives meets with the Governor of the Central Bank agency

12-05-2013

The Presidium of the House of representatives met under the chairmanship of Mr. Osama Abdul Aziz nujaifi, President of the Council in the presence of Dr. Qusay Al-Suhail, first Deputy Speaker Arif tayfur and Vice-President of the Council, Sunday 12-5-13 Mr. Abdel Basset Turki, head of the Office of financial supervision and the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq.

The Presidium during the meeting its full support for the Central Bank to check the work of private banks and archiving information within the Bank and reform measures which include adjusting the exchange rate of the dollar and reduce the phenomenon of money laundering and to strengthen the capacity of the Central Bank in economic development.

The meeting dealt with the role of the House of representatives pass resolutions to protect the money of Iraq for the coming year and address the issue of debt and push for the concentration of the international effort to protect Iraqi funds abroad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 11:53 am