Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

The Central Bank for The Banks The Category will be drawn from Circulation 500 Euros

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank for The Banks The Category will be drawn from Circulation 500 Euros  Empty Central banks: the category will be withdrawn from circulation 500 euros

Post by Rocky Thu 26 May 2016, 6:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2016/05/26 | 13:10

(Encyclopedia of the Day News | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Economy News , Baghdad. Warned the Iraqi Central Bank, on Thursday, all of the banks that it will withdraw the category of 500 euros from circulation, noting that citizens can replace other categories in the Central Bank ( EU ) . The bank said in a statement his economy News received a copy of it, the Iraqi Foreign Ministry informed us that its embassy in Bratislava in Slovakia to withdraw the category of500 euros from circulation by a decision of the Central Bank European by 2018. he said the central that thewithdrawal of this category was due to the fact that these high - groups are used for criminal acts, stating the legal banknote in circulation without restrictions and that citizens can replace other categories in the European Central Bank. and plans to pull the Central European Security Category 500 euros from circulation due to suspicions about its role in the financing of terrorism, and suspicious transactions. in mm

sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The Central Bank for The Banks The Category will be drawn from Circulation 500 Euros  Empty Re: The Central Bank for The Banks The Category will be drawn from Circulation 500 Euros

Post by sassy Thu 26 May 2016, 6:59 am

So what does this mean?  Anything to do with what we,ve been waiting on?  hum
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The Central Bank for The Banks The Category will be drawn from Circulation 500 Euros  Empty Re: The Central Bank for The Banks The Category will be drawn from Circulation 500 Euros

Post by mochasmom Thu 26 May 2016, 8:31 am

This was discussed many mos. Ago, I suppose it's a start...finally
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Thu 26 May 2016, 9:09 am

I believe what this is sayin is, euro has called for all their 500 notes brught in, probably cause counterfeit,an Iraq only wants dinar used
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Thu 26 May 2016, 9:43 am

That sounds great, thanks'!  We want them to go to dinar only. :thumbs2:05.26.2016
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank for The Banks The Category will be drawn from Circulation 500 Euros  Empty Central Bank confirms to withdraw € 500 class of trading in banks

Post by Rocky Thu 26 May 2016, 11:05 am

Central Bank confirms to withdraw € 500 class of trading in banks

Since 2016-05-26 at 11:55 (Baghdad time)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad – the balance of news
    Instructed the Central Bank of Iraq, Thursday, to all banks to be withdrawn from circulation, EUR 500 category stating that citizens can replace them with other categories at the European Central Bank.
    The Bank said in a statement received/balance of news "Iraqi Foreign Ministry informed us that its Embassy in Bratislava, in Slovakia to withdraw € 500 class of deliberate decision of the European Central Bank by the year 2018.
    He added, "this category given the fact that these came high categories used for criminal acts", stating that "Bill in circulation is legal without restrictions and that citizens can replace them with other categories at the European Central Bank. Over 29/4 e

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Thu 26 May 2016, 11:07 am

Diamond wrote:I believe what this is sayin is, euro has called for all their 500 notes brught in, probably cause counterfeit,an Iraq only wants dinar used

That's right... news must be limited right now this was  announced by the European bank in February....

Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Thu 26 May 2016, 11:43 am

Feburary??? that's as fast as they act aint it lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 11:56 am