Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cabinet called the distribution of residential land "concessional"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cabinet called the distribution of residential land "concessional" Empty Cabinet called the distribution of residential land "concessional"

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Jun 2016, 3:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Cabinet called the distribution of residential land "concessional"

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

Announced the Council of Ministers, on Tuesday announced the launch of thedistribution of land to citizens in a manner installments and the terms "soft", as agreed to launch dues peasants in the liberated areas, see the launch of the electronic program industrial, agricultural and residential loans mechanism. 
    A statement, issued by the Council of Ministers, received (long - Presse), a copy of which, " the Council, during its regular meeting , held under the chairmanship of Haider al - Abadi, launched the distribution ofresidential land serviced concessional terms and installments for all citizens , " adding that " the acts of themeeting witnessed, informed the Council on the launch of the electronic program loan mechanism industrial, agricultural and residential in accordance with the loan form of $ 6.5 trillion spread over various projects ,including small businesses that provide jobs and a wide dinars. " 
    the statement added, that" the ministerial meeting included the approval of the launch of the farmers dues in the liberated areas, as well as approval of the Bank Islamic development funded Zakho electric plant project. "
    the statement, that" the loans launched by the Council of Ministers, including small - scale projects for women and youth and students , graduates , "expressing his blessing" efforts on streamlining the procedures that facilitated the access of citizens to electronically loans and ways simplified far from routine and revisions and including works by raising the standard of living and move the wheel of development. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:11 pm