Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sistani recommend to preserve the unity of Iraq, "expanded"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sistani recommend to preserve the unity of Iraq, "expanded" Empty Sistani recommend to preserve the unity of Iraq, "expanded"

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Jun 2016, 2:57 am

[ltr]Sistani recommend to preserve the unity of Iraq, "expanded"[/ltr]

Since 13/06/2016 13:22 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Najaf - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the highest religious authority Ali al-Husseini al-Sistani, he decreed the necessity of self-defense and sanctuaries and Juba Kavaiaa against foreigners and not against the Iraqis from our brothers the Sunnis, and you are now when they are fighting in Ramadi and other but are fighting in defense of your brothers to Tkhalsoum of Daash and you do not conquerors but you offer your sacrifice Boroagm and your blood to adopt Christianity brothers against intruders.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A spokesman Xuwen, a member of the delegation group of doctors and professors of colleges in Najaf, who visited the reference to "Mr. Sistani has commanded us to provide our services to all at the same level, without distinction between rich and poor, strong and weak, and helping the poor, orphans and the weak, not for embryogenesis morality of our imams."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Xuwen, adding that "the commandments of Sistani that was us knows medicine Fletoada those who teach them as humble those who learn from him, and he knew not spare his knowledge of medicine, and reminded us that our students are affected by our word and our actions have to be a good example for them."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He Xuwen, as for the overall situation, he said, "Mr. al-Sistani (I advise you to preserve the unity of Iraq Beware that you will give the opportunity to the enemies in order to differentiate between the Iraqis), and help your brothers displaced from the cities of Mosul, Ramadi, Salah al-Din and others and provided them with shelter, money and food without Tsolohm whether they are Shia or a year or so, Sunnis, Shiites, Christians and others are the people of Iraq have lived together in this land of the hundreds and thousands of years. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]And between Xuwen Sistani "When attacked Daash It pushes them over the cities of Iraq, they were killed and rampaged Oftit the necessity of self-defense and sanctuaries and Juba Kavaiaa against foreigners and not against the Iraqis from our brothers the Sunnis, and you are now when they are fighting in Ramadi and other but are fighting in defense of your brothers to Tkhalsoum Daash of conquerors and you do not even Boroagm you offer your sacrifice and your blood brothers to adopt Christianity against intruders. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He revealed Zion "by directing Mr. al-Sistani, who said: For more than ten years you heard us one word of abuse for our Sunni brothers? When sedition and acts of bombing and slaughter occurred in many of the whereabouts of the Shiites even after the bombing of the Askariya shrine (AS) asked me Fatwa I said to Atharboa Sunnis even if wiped out entire Shiite cities. Remember the ethics best of your leaders, remember how. best of your leaders every worker who abused them and how they met the charity abuse "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Zion refers to "Imam Sistani called on all Iraqis faith, security, and prosperity, and that God released soon respite against Muhammad, The God of the good and virtuous (r)." Ended 29[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 2:29 pm