Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi oil calls for completion of economically feasible to sustain and increase production projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi oil calls for completion of economically feasible to sustain and increase production projects Empty Abadi oil calls for completion of economically feasible to sustain and increase production projects

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Jun 2016, 3:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Abadi meeting advanced the angel of the Ministry of Oil
    Abadi oil calls for completion of economically feasible to sustain and increase production projects

Author: 
    Editor: BK 06/16/2016 20:55 Number ofViews: 1118 

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    The head of the government, Haider al-Abadi, on Thursday, the Ministry of Oil to complete an economic feasibility study that contribute to the perpetuation and increase production projects, including those related to natural gas.
    This came during a chair-Abadi, a meeting of agents and general managers at the oil ministry to discuss a "detail of the plans and Strategies for the work of the ministry's future and raise the profile of the oil sector of the country and the completion of projects that contribute to its evolution," according to a statement Information Office of the Prime Minister, received the (long-Presse) a copy of it.
    It was stressed during the meeting, the "Walk the projects are economically feasible, that contribute to the perpetuation and increase production and to overcome all obstacles to complete it."
    The outcome of the meeting, for "taking a series of decisions and directives that contribute to increased natural gas production and the advancement of these projects, especially Basra Gas."
    The participants also discussed, "a number of topics on the agenda relating to export and cooperation with the Ministry of Electricity and pipelines and take appropriate action."
    It is noteworthy that Iraq is wasting more than ten million dollars a day because of the associated production of oil and natural gas investment, since the discovery of oil and Wael last century.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 11:53 am