Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
weslin3
Hkp1
6 posters

Kuwaiti Ambassador [where]: files between Kuwait and Iraq settled in theory and is now under implementation [vocal]

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Kuwaiti Ambassador [where]: files between Kuwait and Iraq settled in theory and is now under implementation [vocal] Empty Kuwaiti Ambassador [where]: files between Kuwait and Iraq settled in theory and is now under implementation [vocal]

Post by Hkp1 Wed 19 Dec 2012, 4:42 pm

Kuwaiti Ambassador [where]: files between Kuwait and Iraq settled in theory and is now under implementation [vocal]

Wednesday, 19 December 2012 06: 00

The Kuwaiti Ambassador in Iraq to secure the outstanding files between Kuwait and Iraq settled in theory, and is now in the stages of being implemented on the ground.

He said the whole Iraq [where] "there are provisions of other conventions will be converted to memoranda of understanding and agreements," he said, adding that one of the objectives of the forthcoming visit of Prime Minister Sheikh Jaber Al-Mubarak Al-Sabah to Iraq, which indicated that we take into account the interests of the Iraqi and Kuwaiti peoples, and our sincere desire to turn the page on the past and return to a strong roots serve the future of our peoples. "

The insurer said that "all outstanding files between Iraq and Kuwait discussed, agreed upon and signed records, is that an interest leaf Chronicles of Kuwaiti-Iraqi ties modern built on common interests and Arab and Islamic affiliation and community rights".

He was Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Sheikh Sabah Al-Khalid Al-Hamad Al-Sabah, the Kuwait deal flexibly to help Iraq out of Chapter VII ", expressing" his country's willingness to help Iraq to achieve outstanding files. "

"Visit Prime Minister Sheikh Jaber Al-Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah to Iraq, said Al-Sabah, that Kuwait and Iraq seek to prepare 10 between the two countries in various fields and areas".

"When these conventions become ready Prime will return the visit by Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to Kuwait last March.

Referring to the meeting of the Joint Commission between the two countries and decision in the first quarter of next year and preparations for what was agreed at the first meeting of the Committee in the past.

The Emir of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah said Kuwait would soon lift the item VII on Iraq. "

He said Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki pursuant to their events by, in addition to joint committees, to end most of the files that were stuck, and not to the people or the Government's fault, but the previous system deposits contributed to harm the two peoples together. over 2

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alliraqnews.com%2Findex.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D62091%3A2012-12-18-16-52-04%26catid%3D46%3A2011-05-04-11-14-07%26Itemid%3D77
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Kuwaiti Ambassador [where]: files between Kuwait and Iraq settled in theory and is now under implementation [vocal] Empty Re: Kuwaiti Ambassador [where]: files between Kuwait and Iraq settled in theory and is now under implementation [vocal]

Post by weslin3 Wed 19 Dec 2012, 5:19 pm

Like that word under implemenation...

No dancing bananas for the "No like dancing bananas... Rats.... bounce
    csd9013
    csd9013

Kuwaiti Ambassador [where]: files between Kuwait and Iraq settled in theory and is now under implementation [vocal] Empty Re: Kuwaiti Ambassador [where]: files between Kuwait and Iraq settled in theory and is now under implementation [vocal]

Post by csd9013 Wed 19 Dec 2012, 5:21 pm

I like that word also.

weslin3 wrote:Like that word under implemenation...

No dancing bananas for the "No like dancing bananas... Rats.... bounce
    dizzydee
    dizzydee

Post by dizzydee Wed 19 Dec 2012, 10:38 pm

The Emir of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah said Kuwait would soon lift the item VII on Iraq. "

I see they used Mochas favorite word.:affraid:
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 20 Dec 2012, 12:33 am

Isn't this the same lingo of the UN. Report that showed up on the 18th?
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Thu 20 Dec 2012, 5:43 am

dizzydee wrote:The Emir of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah said Kuwait would soon lift the item VII on Iraq. "

I see they used Mochas favorite word.:affraid:

I saw that, lol, I am now Lola, my other name wouldn't take...I think we need that visit first...and very SOON!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:53 am