Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

B .. Manual

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

B .. Manual Empty B .. Manual

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Jun 2016, 4:05 am

B .. Manual

Education launches 350 degrees and careersannounced that the Ministry of Education for approval of the Minister of Education Mohammad Iqbal pharmacist on the launch of350 degrees and careers within the share farming province of Maysan, indicating controls and conditions its own. The ministry said in a statement received "long", a copy ofwhich, " The launch of the appointments come from to plug the shortfall in the schools of the province, adding that the presentation is through the Directorate General of Maysan province, and in accordance with the regulations , which announced earlier. " The ministry called "the meet the required conditions to the initiative to invest in this opportunity, to the benefit of the interest of the educational process and the community in the province , " adding that " the required competences in appointments, as follows: 167 teachers and 130 teachers and 30 teachers college and 23 guide educationally." Temperature drops to 46 percentage body Meteorological monitoring Zlszla expected to be weather the next four days Shawwa with the escalation of light dust, as temperatures drop to 46 Celsius. a statement of the Commission, said that " the effect of atmospheric low thermal seasonal extension last Tuesday to the weather in all regions Shawwa with a mild dust and temperatures drop to 46 m. " " Theincrease of the country affected by atmospheric low thermal seasonal along on Wednesday and Thursday next to the weather in all regions Shawwa hot, temperatures approach in the northern region and rise slightly in thecentral and southern regions." The statement continued , "weakens the low air warming seasonal effect next Friday for the weather Shawwa in all areas , with the escalation of dust in the central and southern regions and it is thick in some places. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 7:23 pm