Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abu tirelessly glorifies Soleimani Maliki accused of "wasting the ground."

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abu tirelessly glorifies Soleimani Maliki accused of "wasting the ground." Empty Abu tirelessly glorifies Soleimani Maliki accused of "wasting the ground."

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Jul 2016, 4:18 am

[rtl]Abu tirelessly glorifies Soleimani Maliki accused of "wasting the ground."[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press:[/rtl]

[rtl]Accused the leader of the Islamic Supreme Council of Abu tirelessly eloquent, Saturday, Former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki wasting the land of Iraq, while praised Iran's role and contribution to the liberation of the country.[/rtl]

[rtl]He said Abu tirelessly in a tweet on his Twitter altitude image shows where al-Maliki, along with the commander of Iran's Qods Force Qassem Soleimani pursued "Sky Press," "Iranian contributed in liberating our land and the other Iraqis begging."[/rtl]

[rtl]He added that Abu tirelessly "promised if God gave me a shrine in this government and put forth a prolonged time politicians Maliki and his ilk trial victory to God and to the blood of Iraqis and their honor that you'll miss."[/rtl]

[rtl]Iranian agencies reported that the commander of the Qods Force of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Gen. Qassem Soleimani is the one who oversaw the battle to liberate Fallujah, and at the request of the Iraqi government.[/rtl]

[rtl]He indicated that the number of Iraqi officials confirmed earlier that Major General Qassem Soleimani is a military adviser to the Iraqi government, and oversees the functioning of the battles that joint Iraqi-led forces against al Daash terrorist.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abu tirelessly glorifies Soleimani Maliki accused of "wasting the ground." Empty Sadr suicide for the owners: the dictator will not succeed where it came from

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Jul 2016, 4:19 am

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press[/rtl]

[rtl]Sadr suicide for the owners: the dictator will not succeed where it came from[/rtl]

[rtl]He criticized the cleric, Muqtada al-Sadr on Saturday, head of the Badr Organization, Hadi al-Amiri, for calling former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, the founder of the popular crowd, stressing that the latter is the dictatorship of missed Iraq and the Iraqis.[/rtl]

[rtl]A statement by Sadr's office received "Sky Press," in response to a question from one of his followers about the video of the Ameri described the al-Maliki, the founder of the popular crowd, where he said al-Sadr, saying, "Yes. Read the section ... and I am impressed to issue such talk him !!! .. In general, such a crowd that found it does not represent me and does not represent Iraq .. and me are not satisfied in kind liable for jihad and the mujahedeen. "[/rtl]

[rtl]He added that al-Sadr, "Maliki is missed from Iraq and the Iraqis, and Spyker, Saqlawiya after Mosul, Anbar and other abuses carried out by the right of citizens under the terrorism, the government and the government of terror title .. but do not succeed dictator of where he came from."[/rtl]

[rtl]The cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, on Friday, the Federal Court's decision to cancel the last two sessions of parliament, as behind them beneficiary views of corruption.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:34 pm