Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles)

Lobo
    Lobo

The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) Empty The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles)

Post by Lobo Fri 15 Jul 2016, 8:05 pm

Arctic Alaska records highest temperature ever
    Posted: 15 Jul 2016 04:45 AM PDT
    The maximum daily temperature in Deadhorse, Far North Alaska reached 29.4 °C (85 °F) on Wednesday, July 13, 2016. This is the highest temperature ever known to be recorded in that area, NWS Fairbanks said. Although high temperatures were recorded across a...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?i=Fa61cqBTAlg:FYuVYhKpwAU:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?i=Fa61cqBTAlg:FYuVYhKpwAU:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?i=Fa61cqBTAlg:FYuVYhKpwAU:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) Fa61cqBTAlg?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Rare July snowfall closes several mountain passes, Switzerland
    Posted: 15 Jul 2016 02:26 AM PDT
    SwissInfo is reporting an unexpected July snowfall has closed several mountain passes on Thursday, July 14, 2016. According to the paper, the Säntis mountain in north-eastern Switzerland saw up to 13 cm (5.1 inches) of snow. "It is very unusual to see snow...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?i=RV98cstle4E:YH7ZSKnr610:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?i=RV98cstle4E:YH7ZSKnr610:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?i=RV98cstle4E:YH7ZSKnr610:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) RV98cstle4E?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Active volcanoes in the world: July 6 - 12, 2016
    Posted: 15 Jul 2016 12:52 AM PDT
    New volcanic activity was observed at 4 volcanoes between July 6 and 12, 2016. During the same period, ongoing activity was reported for 13 volcanoes. New activity/unrest: Bulusan, Luzon (Philippines) | Copahue, Central Chile-Argentina border | Kilauea, Hawaiian...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?i=S8b33gMP_9M:Og9wOZZyvwo:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?i=S8b33gMP_9M:Og9wOZZyvwo:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?i=S8b33gMP_9M:Og9wOZZyvwo:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) S8b33gMP_9M?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:26 pm