Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Amman Chamber of Industry appeals to the Iraqi trade review the decision to ban the import of Jorda

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Amman Chamber of Industry appeals to the Iraqi trade review the decision to ban the import of Jorda Empty Amman Chamber of Industry appeals to the Iraqi trade review the decision to ban the import of Jorda

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Aug 2016, 3:45 am

Amman Chamber of Industry appeals to the Iraqi trade review the decision to ban the import of Jordanian food products

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Appealed to the Amman Chamber of Industry Iraqi government represented by the Ministry ofCommerce to review its decision on the prevention of the importation ofcertain Jordanian food products.  
    Room In a statement explained that the Ministry of Commerce 'sdecision , which was issued last Thursday , included a list of banned import items included a number of Jordanian products , food such asbiscuits, juice, clear, adding that Jordanian industrial sector shows understanding for the importance of the commitment ofexporters to Iraq , the highest safety and quality standards, and hoped the concerned parties in Iraq to review its decision ,which will lead to further weakening of the Jordanian exports to the Iraqi market.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 4:30 pm