Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri return to the presidency of the parliament platform

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri return to the presidency of the parliament platform Empty Jubouri return to the presidency of the parliament platform

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Aug 2016, 7:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] · [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=24][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=18]Fri, 05 Aug 2016 10:38:50

[/size]

BAGHDAD / Republic News

Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri announced that it is exposed to the pressures and demands by the House of Representatives and the heads of political blocs to ascend the presidential platform for the next sessions.

He said al-Jubouri's (Republic News) that "the many requests received from the brothers of Representatives called for my return to head the next Council of Representatives," stressing that "will preside over the hearings normally except those involving discuss Defense Minister Khaled al-Jubouri file."

He added that "to leave the podium of the deputy Aram Sheikh Mohammed came to bring justice and transparency in the questioning session at the time that I challenge the party, including al-Obeidi, I came on the tongue," noting that he "filed a lawsuit against al-Obeidi."

The House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, gave up the presidency questioned Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi's meeting, to his deputy Aram the person of Muhammad, he underlined that he would not preside over meetings of the parliament again until proven innocent of the charges against him by the Minister of Defens

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:37 am