Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity Committee finish listening to the testimonies Jubouri Obeidi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity Committee finish listening to the testimonies Jubouri Obeidi Empty Integrity Committee finish listening to the testimonies Jubouri Obeidi

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Aug 2016, 3:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Integrity Committee finish listening to the testimonies Jubouri Obeidi

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

Confirmed to the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, on Sunday, for the completion of investigations of "secret interrogation session files," after listening to the testimonies of all parties named in the charges.
    And indicated that they were Province answers I got from Defense Minister Khaled al - Obeidi with answers to some of the House of Representatives. 
    The MP said Talal Zobaie, chairman of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, in an interview with (long -Presse), that "all the parties concerned that have been receiving their names in the defense secretary You Khaled al - Obeidi, attended today to the integrity Commission, to provide Avadadtha, including House Speaker Salim al - Jubouri , as well as the same minister , "stressing that" the Committee sent 14 questions to al -Obeidi and another ten for Jabouri. " 
    He added Zubai that" the committee formed to investigate the specific facts of those files , listened to theanswers and defense Minister Khaled al - Obeidi, and will boycott with answers to other deputies , "stressing that" the end of the hearing that depositions be the integrity Committee had completed achieved. " 
    for his part, the parliamentary integrity Committee member Ribawar Taha, in an interview with (long - Presse ) yesterday, said that "defense Minister Khaled al - Obeidi during his attendance today, a fact - finding committee, revealed in the last moments of life Altadhaev, that he has a tape recording audio recordings documented visits to some deputies to his home," he said . "One of the tapes carries an audio recording of the deputies who Remind them in the questioning session last Monday. " in 
    turn, a member of the reform Front parliamentary, Harith al - Harthy, that the " front of reform managed to collect signatures for a hundred and fifty deputies, on the submission of a request to the House ofRepresentatives during Tuesday 's session the next, includes a call for the dismissal of Salim al - Jubouri ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 11:01 pm