Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Railways announce reduction of wages and the continuation of passenger transport services during the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Railways announce reduction of wages and the continuation of passenger transport services during the Empty Railways announce reduction of wages and the continuation of passenger transport services during the

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Aug 2016, 6:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Railways announce reduction of wages and the continuation of passenger transport services during the holidays

. General Company for Railways announced on Saturday, reducing the wages of passenger transport and the continuation of services during public holidays.
    The Director-General Salam Jabr said in a statement received by the (independent) announced today that "our services continuing on Fridays and official holidays, despite the significant rise in temperature and the large number of public holidays."
    He added that "the company continues to offer the best services to our valued citizens a day on board the trains modern air-conditioned DMU rising and descending back and forth through the southern provinces (Nasiriyah - Samawa - Diwaniyah - Hilla)."
    Jabr said that "the company has reduced passenger fees to be price (30 thousand dinars dreamlike bed first class / 25,000 dinars bed dreamlike second-degree / 12 thousand dinars tourist seat of first grade / 8 thousand dinars tourist seat second degree)."
    Jabr said that "employees of the company offering their services 24 hours starting from the central control in Baghdad and principals stations in order to ensure smooth functioning of the trains and their access to the main stations in a timely manner in order to safely Karim passenger service."(End)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 2:18 am