Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Feily: Iraq will receive 36 F-16 aircraft within months

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Feily: Iraq will receive 36 F-16 aircraft within months  Empty Feily: Iraq will receive 36 F-16 aircraft within months

Post by lonelyintexas Sat 08 Jun 2013, 5:15 pm

Feily: Iraq will receive 36 F-16 aircraft within months

08-06-2013

Twilight News

Announced the new Iraqi ambassador to Washington, Lukman Faily that the first batch of Iraqi pilots who are trained to lead the F-16 fighter jets will graduate the end of this month, while stressing that the 36 aircraft Iraq later this year.

He said in an interview with "Radio Sawa", which broadcasts from Washington, and followed the "Twilight News", "The first meal of the aircraft's 36 aircraft will be delivered to Iraq during the month of September.

"There are two weapons deals. First meal will be sent to Iraq by the end of this year, up to I think the month of September, and there is also a meal of pilots have completed the session and by the end of this month will be the first graduation ceremony for them."

And denied Feily the pilots to be of one sect, stressing the need for Iraqi politicians move away from sectarian tone if they are to properly build the country, according to the recipe.

Faili added that the current stage requires intensified efforts of the Iraqi diplomatic missions to improve Iraq's relations with other countries in the world, pointing out that he had a specific work program in this area.

The Iraqi ambassador said that the U.S. public relations firm that Iraq had contracted last year began to draw a road map for Iraq to be the voice heard in the American decision-making circles.

Although the Ambassador Luqman Feily Prime Minister acknowledged the support for his work but said he is committed to his work and authority of the Foreign Ministry official.

The work of the new Iraqi ambassador to the United States over the next three years as ambassador in Tokyo before be re-Tenseebh for taking the diplomatic bag in Washington, succeeding former Ambassador Jaber Habib.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:36 pm