Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil and energy: electricity need new programs to improve them in the future

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil and energy: electricity need new programs to improve them in the future Empty Oil and energy: electricity need new programs to improve them in the future

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Aug 2016, 4:31 am

Oil and energy: electricity need new programs to improve them in the future

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Commission on oil and energy parliamentary power in Iraq hasimproved and they need to be new programs to improve better in thecoming years.  The 
    Commission said in a statement thatit discussed by hosting Electricity Minister Qassim Fahdawi problems and constraints faced by theministry, the statement pointed out that there is a program to improve electricity through the years thenext, pointing out that the energy improvement from what it was in previous years.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil and energy: electricity need new programs to improve them in the future Empty Parliamentary energy: electricity need new programs to improve them in the future

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Aug 2016, 4:38 am

[size=30]Parliamentary energy: electricity need new programs to improve them in the future[/size]
    21/08/2016 09:24 | Number of Views: 141
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / follow-up
    Chairman of the Oil and Energy Committee in Parliament MP Ares Abdullah, power improvement in Iraq said they need to be new programs to improve over the coming years. "
    Abdullah said in a statement, "The Committee discussed by hosting Electricity Minister Qassim Fahdawi problems and obstacles faced by the ministry."
    Abdullah added that "there is a program to improve electricity in the coming years," pointing out that "the energy in the improved from what it was previously."
    [size=16]aq[/size]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:52 am